Original Charm and Warehouse Feel
- 100 year old elevator shaft has been retained, and renovated like an old mine shaft, and see thru new glass walls
- Beautiful 7 story Atrium of Light
- Ideally located in the heart of the entertainment district
- Just minutes from movies, restaurants, concert halls, NBA Jass Arena, art galleries
- And TRAX has now come right to our very corner -- just steps away
Phase 1 Penthouses
- Nine spectacular two-level Penthouses with 18 ft. ceilings
- Walk-out balconies on both levels
- Breathtaking views every direction
- Sizes - 2,000 sq. ft. to 2,600 sq. ft.
- 2 or 3 bedrooms, with 2 or 2 ½ baths
- Finest interiors - wood or bamboo flooring, your choice of light fixture
- World's Finest Appliances - Wolf and Subzero appliances, granite countertops, tile, and dazzling cabinetry
Exciting Time, Exciting Place
The time has never been more exciting for your move to the Gateway/Warehouse District. Be a part of the happenings every day and every night - all only minutes away.
Click to display Wall Street Journal chart that shows Salt Lake City's 5 years with no real estate appreciation.
"Salt Lak City homes are still a bargain compared to other parts of the county. See the following chart from the Wall Street Journal. And while Utah prices have increased recently, they remain far below many other areas of the country, including our neighboring states."